Saturday, April 24, 2010

Who Do You Think You Are?

Last nights episode of Who Do You Think You Are? featuring Susan Sarandon was pretty good. I enjoyed this episode quite a bit more than the last one. This episode focused on Susan's attempts to find out what had what had happened to her grandmother Anita who was last seen in the 1930s. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not had a chance to see it yet but I will say that they do find out what happened to Anita.

If you did not get a chance to watch last nights episode I would recommend you take the time. You can watch past episodes at NBC.Com

Or go to
Ancestry.com to start looking for your own ancestors. Ancestry.com is a partner with NBC on this genealogy show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed this last night but will watch it this weekend

Jennifer said...

Stop by my blog to pick up your award!