Location: Derby, England.
Thu, June 3, 2004 17:03
I have 17 memorial cards of ancestors from Norfolk, England.
1. In Loving Memory of James ROUSE, Who fell asleep, after six days illness, Jan 24th 1894, aged 46 years. Interred at Redcliffe Cemetery, in grave No. 1406, Bristol, Jan 25th.
2. In Loving Remembrance of Charles ROUSE, who departed this life February 19th 1887 aged 44 years. Intered at Wallsend Cemetery.
3. In Loving Memory of Letitia, the beloved wife of Edward FRENCH of Sea Palling, who died July 8th 1883, aged 57 years.Interred at Palling July 13th 1883.
4. In Affectionate Remembrance of, Sophia Maria, The beloved wife of Martin BROWN, who died April 21st 1899, aged 33 years.
5. In Memory of Robert BISHOP, the beloved husband of Elizabeth BISHOP. Who departed this life November 4th 1881 aged 74 years.
6. In loving Memory of Alice May, the beloved daughter of Robert and Alice PRIOR. Who departed this life February 5th 1900 aged 12 years.Interred in Witton Churchyard, February 9th.
7. In Affectionate Remembrance of Emily Mercy, the beloved daughter of William and Mary Ann ROUSE, who departed this life Easter Sunday, April 17th 1892, aged 21 years.Interred in Waxham Churchyard, April 21st.
8. In Loving Memory of William ROUSE the beloved husband of Mary Ann ROUSE, who departed this life October 10th 1899 aged 74 years.Interred in Ludham Churchyard, October 13th.
See Ancestors At Rest website for more free Death Records