People lose car keys all the time, and eyeglasses. Some even lose wallets. But on the West Side of Stanislaus County, a cemetery was lost, and a group of intrepid people is determined to find it.
The cemetery in question dates to 1870, and is small, perhaps 25 graves. It was near here and local historians believe it became part of the Crows Landing Naval Air Station during World War II, about 65 years ago.