Here are some more of my Norfolk memorial cards
9. In Loving Memory of Eleanor BURTON-PYE,Born December 4th 1846.Died September 7th 1918,Aged 71 years.
10. In Loving Memory of John Henry, the beloved son of Edwin and Mary Jane ROPER, killed in action in France, July 1st 1916, aged 22 years.
11. In ever loving memory of Obadiah Robert ROUSE, the beloved husband of Mary ROUSE, who fell asleep in Jesus February 21st 1943 aged 82 years. Interred in Worstead Baptist Churchyard, February 24th.
12. In Loving memory of Robert ROUS, Who died April 26th 1899, aged 59 years. Interred at Horsey Churchyard.
13. In Loving memory of Robert ROUS, who died May 14th 1911, aged 35 years. Interred at Horsey Churchyard.
14. In Loving Memory of John GEDGE, who entered into eternal rest October 8th 1894, aged 62 years. Interred at Ingham, near Stalham, October 12th.
15. In Ever Loving memory of Mary Ann ROUSE, the beloved wife of William ROUSE, who fell asleep, April 21st 1924, aged 89 years. Interred at Honing Churchyard.
16. In Loving Remembrance of John ROUSE, who departed this life Jan 21st 1876, aged 45 years.
17. In Affectionate Remembrance of Sarah Ann the beloved wife of William NICHOLS, who died October 26th 1889 aged 54 years. Interred at Sea Palling churchyard, October 29th.
I only have photocopies of these but I am willing to give copies to anyone who would like one.